Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Keeping the Gospel Central
Keeping the Gospel Central – 1 Corinthians 15:1-5
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is the Gospel? Who is focus of the Gospel? Where do we find the Gospel?
- Why is it important for Paul to remind the Corinthians about the Gospel?
- How did the Gospel come to the Corinthians? Where did Paul get it from? How does the Gospel spread today?
Other passages to consider: Matt 10:22; John 3:16-18; 10:26-29; Rom 1:16; 1 Cor 1:17-25; 11:23; Phil 1:6; 1 Thess 2:13; 2 Pet 1:12-15
- What should our response/relationship to the Gospel look like?
- In what ways can a church get distracted from the Gospel?
- Why do Christians never outgrow the Gospel? How can I keep the Gospel central in my life?
- How is our salvation completed and also still in process?