Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Every Member of Christ’s Body is Needed
Every Member of Christ’s Body is Needed –
1 Corinthians 12:12-26
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What wrong views of fellow believers was happening at Corinth?
- What are some small, unnoticeable parts of your body that are very important?
- How is the church hindered when its members aren’t present or participating?
Other passages to consider: Isa 32:15; 44:3; Ezek 39:29; Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17; 1 Cor 10:17; Gal 3:27-28; Eph 2:13-22; 4:1-16
- How are you affected when one of your body parts is injured or missing?
- What might be your function in the Body of Christ?
- How do the truths of this passage relate to committing to church membership?
- How can we exercise care for one another in the Body of Christ?