Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
God's Church, God's Glory
Sermon – God’s Church, God’s Glory – 1 Corinthians 3:5-17
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is the Church? What makes up the Church?
- What metaphors does Paul use in this text to describe the Church?
- Why does God point out that the Holy Spirit dwells in them corporately?
Other passages to consider – 1 Chron 29; Matt 16:13-20; 1 Cor 1:10-18; Eph 4:1-16; Col 3:5-17; 1 Tim 3:14-15; 1 Pet 2:4-12
- Why should we not put Christian leaders on “a pedestal”?
- What standard will God use in judging how His Church was built?
- What does this passage have to do with divisions in the church?
- How does this text impact your view of Gospel ministry & the church?