Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
A Prophet Like Moses
Sermon - A Prophet Like Moses – Deuteronomy 18:15-19
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- How does Jesus reveal God to us?
- What are the different ways God makes Himself known? Is there a progression?
- What was the role of a prophet in the OT? How did one become a prophet?
Other passages to consider: Deut 34:10-12; Matt 17:1-8; John 1:1-14; 3:31-36; 6:14; 7:16; 8:28; 14:8-11, 23-24; 17:6-8; Acts 11-26; 7:37; Heb 1:1-4; 3:1, 3-6.
- Why are the words of God essential to our relationship with God?
- What do we learn about Jesus from the Transfiguration?
- How is the New Covenant superior to the Old?
- Do I listen to Jesus? How can I grow in this area?