Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
All That We Need
Sermon – All that We Need – 2 Peter 1:1-4
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is my greatest need? How can that need be met?
- Why is the Word of God so important in the Christian life?
- What is God doing in the lives of His people? How?
Other passages to consider – Ps 103; John 3:1-8; 14:15-26; Rom 6:1-14; 2 Cor 5:14-21; Eph 1:15-23; 2:1-10; Heb 8:6-13
- How does Christ make us right with God?
- What does the Holy Spirit do in the life of a Christian?
- How do the promises of the Gospel help us grow in godliness?
- What does Christian growth look like? How does this bring glory to God?