Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Blessed are the Mourners and the Meek – Matthew 5:4-5
v4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
v5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
- What is sin? How can we remember how serious sin is?
- Why should Christians be grieved over sin?
- How does Jesus provide comfort to those mourning over sin?
- What does it look like to be meek? Does that describe you today?
- How can you cultivate regular grief over your sin?
Other Passages to Consider:
Ps 37:7-11; 51:1-17; Isa 42:2-3; 57:14-21; 61:1-3; Mt 11:28-30; Jam 4:7-10; Rev 7:17; 21:4