Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
When Our Religion Goes Wrong
When Our Religion Goes Wrong – Matthew 12:1-14
- When we elevate to the level of .
- When we rely on rather than .
- When we fail to .
- What was God’s purpose for the Sabbath? How did all the Pharisees’ rules keep people from experiencing this?
- How is Jesus greater than David and the temple?
- Are you resting in Christ alone? What tends to take your focus or dependence off of Christ?
Other Passages to Consider:
Ex 23:12; Dt 5:14; 23:25; 1 Sam 21:1-6; Ps 110:1; Mt 5:13-17; Jn 1:14; 5:39-40; 13:35; Acts 2:22-36; Col 1:15-20; Heb 3:7-4:13; 1 Jn 4:7-21.