Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
We Are in This Together!
Sermon – We are in this together! – Colossians 4:7-18
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- Why does Paul close his letter by mentioning so many people by name?
- What do the metaphors for the Church teach us about what our church life should look like?
- Why do we refer to the outreach and missions of AGC as “Ministry Partners”?
Other passages to consider: Jn. 17; Col. 1:24-2:3; 1 Cor 12:12-27; Eph. 4:1-16; 1 Th. 2:1-8
- How does the Gospel empower us to love and serve one another? – Phil 1:27-2:11
- How is God glorified as we do the “one-another’s” of Scripture?
- Why are we often hesitant to share our lives with each other?
- How is God calling me to serve the Body? Who could I invite to serve with me?