Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
The Power and Faithfulness of God
The Power and Faithfulness of God – Joshua 11-12
1) Observing God’s Power and Faithfulness
2) Living in Light of God’s Power and Faithfulness
- How is God’s power and faithfulness displayed through the Gospel? How will these qualities of God be seen at Christ’s return?
- What fears challenge your trust in the Lord? How do these fears get in the way of you moving forward in your walk with Christ?
- What examples do you see of God’s power and faithfulness in your life? How can you call them to mind throughout your days?
Other passages to consider:
Gen 15:16; Ex 23:29-30; 34:11-16; Num 33:51-54; Dt 20:16-18; Ps 121:2; Lam 3:22-24; Heb 3:7-8; 10:36; 2 Tim 1:7; Rev 11:15.