Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
The Light of Christ Dispels the Darkness
The Light of Christ Dispels the Darkness-Ephesians 4:18, 2 Corinthians 4:4-6
1) The Darkness of ____________________________________.
2) The Light of the ____________________________________.
- Think about the Bible’s use of the term “darkness” to describe a person without Christ. What all does this say about their condition?
- Jesus is the Light of the World (John 8:12). What does this tell us about His saving work?
- How does a person go from darkness to light? What does God do? What is man’s response?
- Who can you pray for that doesn’t know Christ? How might God use you to shine the light of Christ into their lives?
Other verses to consider:
Matt 4:16; Jn 1:1-14; 3:19; 8:12; 12:46; Acts 26:18; 2 Cor 4:6; Eph 5:8; Col 1:13-14; 1 Pet 2:9.