Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Take Marriage Seriously
Take Marriage Seriously – Matthew 5:31-32
1) Man’s Corruption – Easy divorce ______________
2) God’s Intention – One man and one woman in a ________________ of loving companionship
3) Christ’s Restoration – ____________ and ____________ to glorify God in your life and marriage
- Why did God create marriage?
- What does marriage display about God and the Gospel?
- If married, what could you do this week to build into your marriage?
- Whether single, married, divorced, or widowed – how does the Gospel speak into your current life situation?
Other Passages to Consider:
Genesis 2:18-25; Isa 1:18; Joel 2:25; Matt 19:1-12; Mark 10:1-12; Luke 16:18; 1 Cor 6:9-11; 7:1-16; Eph 5:22-33.