Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Staying Faithful to our God
Staying Faithful to our God - Psalm 115
1) Our Focus - _________________ - vv1-2
2) Our Confidence - _________________ - vv3-8
3) Our Charge - _________________ - vv9-11
4) Our Assurance - _________________ - vv12-16
5) Our Commitment - _________________ - vv17-18
- What attributes of God do you see in this psalm? Praise Him for that!
- How has God blessed us and remained faithful to us? How does He promise to bless us in the future?
- What does it look like to stay faithful to God? What are signs/indicators that a person’s faithfulness is waning?
- How does this psalm help you trust in the LORD?
- In what areas are you especially needing to trust God now? Take some time to express your trust in God and to ask for grace to trust Him more.
Other Passages to Consider:
Psalm 33:12-22; Isaiah 43:1-7; 44:9-20; 46:9-10; Hab 3:17-19; Eph 1:3-11; 1 John 4:8-10