Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Seeking God Through His Word
Seeking God Through His Word – Psalm 119:1-16
1) The Blessing of Knowing & Obeying God
2) The Factors of Knowing & Obeying God
- How has God made Himself known? How can we grow to know God better?
- Since salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone, why is obedience to God important?
- Describe the connection between desire and effort. Give an example of something you wanted and worked hard to accomplish.
- What steps can you take to seek God through His Word?
Other Passages to Consider:
Ps 19; 27:8; John 1:14,18; 6:68-69; 17:17; Phil 2:12-13; 2 Thess 1:11-12; 2 Tim 3:16-17; 1 Pet 2:2; 1 John 1:5-10.