Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Persevere for the Prize
Persevere for the Prize – Hebrews 10:32-39
1) Remember your ____________________ - vv32-34
2) ______________to receive your ___________________ - vv35-39
- How does Hebrews 11:1-12:2 relate to what is being taught her in 10:32-39?
- Share about times from your past when God gave you grace to endure difficulties. What did God teach you through these trials?
- How does thinking about our future inheritance help us persevere through trials?
- How can you cultivate more of a longing for your future inheritance?
Other Passages to Consider:
Ps 9:1-10; Matt 10:22; Phil 1:6; Titus 2:11-13; Heb 12:1-4; 1 Pet 1:3-9; Rev 21:1-8