Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Love Doesn’t Give Up: Loving in light of the power and promise of God
Love Doesn’t Give Up: Loving in light of the power and promise of God -1 Corinthians 13:7
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What does it look like to love according to v7?
- How could v7 be misunderstood or misapplied?
- How can I possibly love like this?
Other passages to consider: Ps 103; Rom 5:1-8; 8:22-39; 1 Cor 13:1-7; Phil 1:9-11; 2 Tim 2:8-10; 1 Pet 1:3-9; 1 John 4:7-12
- How does God’s providence help you patiently love those around you?
- As a believer in Christ, what is your inheritance? How does this living hope empower you to take risks in loving others?
- Who in your life are you tempted to give up loving? What can you do to help you persevere in love?
- How does this kind of love in v7 bring glory to God?