Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Lessons from the Land
Lessons from the Land – Joshua 20-21
1) Run to Christ ________________________.
2) The Church of Christ is ____________________.
3) Remember that in Christ, ____________________.
- How is Christ a refuge for His people? How does the work of Christ silence the accusations of the evil one?
- Why did God have the Levitical cities evenly distributed throughout the land?
- In what areas might you be too attached to this world. How can you replace those areas with Christ and His Kingdom?
Other Passages to consider:
Num 35:1-34; Dt 19:1-13; 33:10; Ps 34:8; 37:39-40; 62:5-7; Ph 3:20; Col 1:28; 2:15; Heb 2:17; 6:18-20; 11:1-16; 2 Tim 2:2.