Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
King of Kings
King of Kings – Ephesians 1:19-23
1) Jesus is____________________– vv19-21a
2) His reign is____________________– v21b
3) He is exercising his sovereign power for____________________– vv22-23
- Where is Jesus now? What is He doing?
- How does the resurrection and ascension prove that Jesus is Lord of all?
- What causes us to lose sight of the Lordship of Christ? What other things do we sometimes place our hope in?
Other Passages to Consider:
Ps 146:3-4; Acts 1:8-11; 2:32-36; 5:30-32; Phil 2:6-11; Col 3:1; Heb 1:8,13; 4:15; 1 Jn 2:2