Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
God Saved Me
August 02, 2019
God Saved Me - Titus 3:3-7
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- In v3, which verbs are active and which are passive? What does this show?
- What was not the grounds for our salvation? On what basis does God save us?
- What are we saved from?
Other passages to consider: Ezek 36:25-27; Luke 19:10; John 3:1-8; Rom 6:17-19; 2 Cor 4:4-6; Eph 2:1-10; Col 3:7; Titus 2:11-14; 1 John 4:14;
- What were you like before God saved you? How have you changed?
- How does God save us?
- What is true of you now that God has saved you?
- How does this passage give you hope that God can save unbelievers around you?