Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
From Panic to Peace
From Panic to Peace – Psalm 4
1) Truths in the Midst of Turmoil
2) Focus in the Midst of Turmoil
3) Blessings in the Midst of Turmoil
- How has David changed during the writing of this psalm? Why? Have his circumstances changed?
- What all should we do when we are anxious?
- Why can we have joy and peace in the midst of trouble?
- What can you do this week to pursue the presence of God?
Other Passages to Consider:
Num 6:22-26; Ps 16; 63:1-8; John 14:25-27; Rom 5:1-8; Gal 5:22-23; Eph 1:3-6; Phil 4:4-8