Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Came to Save; Saved to Serve
December 11, 2020
Came to Save; Saved to Serve – Luke 1:67-80
1) As promised, God ______________________... - vv67-74a, 77-79.
2) …that we might ______________ without fear in holiness & righteousness – vv74-75.
- What promises does Zechariah refer to the coming of Christ fulfilling? Why did that cause great rejoicing?
- How do you feel knowing that God keeps his promises? What other promises from God encourage you?
- What enemies does Jesus save us from? What attributes of God are displayed the coming of Christ?
- What does this passage teach you about serving God? Where is God calling you to serve Him now?
Other Passages to Consider:
Gen 17:1-8; 2 Sam 7:8-17; Ps 100:1-2; Mark 10:45; Rom 3:23-24; 7:6; Eph 2:1-10; Col 1:13-14; 1 Thess 1:7; Titus 2:11-14; Heb 9:11-14.