Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Abide in My Love
Abide in My Love - John 15:9-11
- To what does Jesus compare his love for us?
- How would you describe the Father’s love for Jesus?
- What does it look like to abide in Christ’s love? Are you doing that?
- How does sin affect our enjoyment of Christ’s love and joy?
- How do we experience Christ’s joy?
- What is the relationship between our joy (v11) and God’s glory (v8)?
Other passages to consider:
John 3:35; 4:34; 5:19-21; 8:29,55; 10:17-18; 12:27-28; 13:1; 14:31; 17:24-26; Eph 3:14-21; Gal 2:20; Heb 12:2; 1 John 1:4-2:6; Rom 8:31-39