Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Sermon – Grace Alone – Ephesians 1:3-2:10
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is the grace of God? What does it do?
- How does the Bible describe man’s condition by nature?
- Is God obligated to show grace? Why or why not?
Other passages to consider: Isa 6:1-7; 1 Pet 1:1-12; Titus 2:11-3:7; Rom 3:21-25; 5:1-21
- What would be true of you were it not for the grace of God?
- What distortions or substitutes of grace should I guard against?
- How has the grace of God been manifested in your life?
- Why should grace humble us and also encourage us?