Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Sermon – Scripture Alone – 2 Timothy 3:14-4:5
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What value did Moses, David, and Jesus put on the Word of God? Why?
- What role does the Word of God have in my daily life?
- What areas of my life still need to be brought under the authority of God’s Word?
Other passages to consider: Ps 19:7-14; 119; 138:1-2; Matt 4:1-11; 2 Pet 1:3-4, 21; Heb 4:12
- How is the doctrine of inspiration related to the inerrancy & trustworthiness of Scripture?
- How is the ministry of the Holy Spirit connected to the Word of God?
- If I really believed that I desperately needed God’s Word, what habits would I pursue?