Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Coming to Christ
Sermon - Coming to Christ - Matthew 11:25-30
This Sunday, Roger Ibrahim will be preaching from Matthew 11:25-30.
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- Why is the Gospel hidden from the wise and learned?
- What kind of person is encouraged to come to Jesus? Why?
- What does Jesus mean by taking up his yoke?
Other passages to consider - John 6:22-40; Luke 18:9-30; 1 Peter 5:5-11
- What truths can be gleaned in this passage from the picture of a yoke?
- How should you be regularly coming to Christ?
- What difference should the rest Jesus gives make in your life?
- What steps could you take to be learning from Christ?