Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Trusting/Obeying/Serving God Whether Single or Married
Sermon – 1 Corinthians 7:8-16 – Trusting/Obeying/Serving God Whether Single or Married
Preparing my heart for the sermon:
- What is marriage? Why did God design marriage to be life-long?
- How would a change in marital status affect your service to the Lord?
- Why might an unbeliever leave his/her Christian spouse?
Other passages to consider – Gen 2:18-25; Ps 37; Prov 3:5-6; Matt 19:1-12; Mark 10:1-12; Eph 5:22-33; 1 Pet 3:1-12
- What are the right reasons to get married? What are the wrong ones?
- Describe the impact Christians can have on the rest of the family.
- If I am single and long to be married, what should I focus on right now?
- How can I trust God and be a blessing in my marriage?