Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Reforming to the glory of God in our Worship
Sermon – Reforming to the glory of God in our Worship – 2 Timothy 3:16-4:4; Eph 5:18-20
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What does the word “worship” mean?
- Why is corporate worship important?
- What should our corporate worship look like? How do we know?
Other passages to consider: Ps 95; John 3:1-8; 4:24; Rom 11:36; 1 Cor 11:23-29; Eph 5:18; Col 3:16-17; 1 Tim 4:13.
- Why do we need to be “always reforming”?
- How can I prepare (and help my family prepare) for corporate worship?
- Why should worship remain simple? What kinds of things could make it too complex?
- What role does the Holy Spirit play in our worship?