Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Glory to God Alone
Sermon – Glory to God Alone – Romans 11:33-36
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- How do the first four solas we studied relate to “Glory to God Alone”?
- In what ways might the church rob God of His glory?
- What is God’s ultimate purpose in saving sinners?
Other passages to consider: Ps 19; Isa 43:1-7; 46:5-13; 48:11; Jonah 2:9; 1 Cor 10:31; Eph 1:3-14; Col 1:15-20
- How is God-glorified through all His creation?
- What is the difference between a man-centered Gospel and a God-centered one?
- What does it look like to do all things to the glory of God?
- What other reforms to corporate and individual life flow out of the five solas?