Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
The Kingdom Advances – Matthew 9:35-10:15
1) The ___________ of the King – v35
2) The ___________ of the King – vv36-38
3) The ___________ of the King – vv1-15
- What qualities of Christ do we see displayed in this passage?
- Were the twelve disciples highly qualified to advance the Kingdom? What does that say about how God works?
- How were the apostles able to advance the Kingdom?
- Do you believe the fields around you are white for harvest? What is God calling you to do?
Other Passages to Consider:
Num 27:12-23; Ps 23; Ezek 34:1-16; Mic 5:4; Matt 28:18-20; 1 Cor 1:26-31; 2 Cor 5:16-21.