Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Responsible for One Another-Matthew 18: 15-20
1) - v15a
2) - vv15b-17
3) - vv18-20
- Why is it important that unrepentant sin is dealt with in the church?
- What do you notice about the process laid out in vv15-17? Who is responsible for carrying out this process?
- How does this passage point to the importance of church membership?
- How am I to be responsible for, and accountable to, my fellow church members?
Other passages to consider:
Lev 19:17; Deut 19:15; Matt 12:49-50; 16:19; 28:20; John 8:17; 16:19; 1 Cor 5; 1 Tim 5:19.
Daily Dependence on our Father – Matthew 6:11-15
1) “Give us this day our daily bread” =
2) “Forgive us our debts as we also have forgiven our debtors” =
3) “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil” =
- Why did God command the Israelites in the wilderness to only gather a day’s worth of manna?
- How does prayer demonstrate dependence upon God?
- Why is it important for Christians to daily confess & repent of sins?
- How does Satan attack believers? Given that reality, what does God call us to do?
Other Passages to Consider:
Deut 8:3; Matt 18:23-35; John 13:10; Rom 8:31-35; Eph 6:10-18; 1 Cor 10:13; Col 2:13-15; James 1:13-14; 1 Peter 5:6-11; 1 John 1:5-10.