Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Confidence in Christ-Matthew 13:13-33
- What does the feeding of the 5000 teach about Jesus?
- How has the disciples’ understanding of Jesus’s identity progressed from Matthew 8:27?
- Why do we fail to trust God? How can we grow in this area?
Other passages to consider:
Ex 3:14; 16:4; 2 Kings 4:42-44; Job 9:8; Ps 18:16; 31:14-17; 69:1-3; 77:19; 144:7; Isa 43:10,16; 51:12; Matt 8:27; Jn 6:35,49-58; Rom 8:31-32; Col 1:15-20; James 1:2-8.
Jesus Saves – Matthew 9:18-34
- Why was the Messiah predicted to heal the blind, deaf, mute, etc? How does these miracles point to the salvation He would bring?
- What can we learn about faith that leads to salvation from the ruler, the woman, and the blind men in this passage?
- In what ways does Jesus save us now? How will He deliver us in the future?
Other Passages to Consider:
2 Sam 7:12-16; Isa 29:18; 35:5-6; Matt 11:5; Rom 8:23-25; Col 1:3-23.