Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Man of Sorrows – Matthew 26:36-46
1) The ____________________ of Christ’s Sufferings
2) Christ’s ____________________ His Sufferings
3) Christ’s ____________________ His Sufferings
- What does this passage reveal about Christ’s sufferings?
- How was Jesus helped by praying to the Father?
- How does this text remind us of Christ’s humanity?
- How did the disciples’ failure to pray affect them? (see Matt 26:30-35, 56, 69-75)
- Why is prayer vital in our battle against sin?
- As you consider what Jesus went through to save us, what is your response?
Other Passages to Consider:
Isa 51:17; Jer 25:15, 17; Matt 6:9-13; 2 Cor 5:21; Eph 6:10-20; Heb 4:14-16; 5:7-9; 1 Pet 2:24;