Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Blessings Secured For Us By Christ – Romans 4:24-5:2
- What is justification? How does Jesus secure it? How do we receive it?
- By nature, why do we need peace with God? Describe the blessing of knowing you are at peace with God.
- What does it look like to have access to God?
- What is biblical hope? What will the believer’s future be like?
- What from the text assures you these blessings are secure?
Other Passages to Consider:
Rom 4:24-5:11; 8:18-30; Phil 3:20-21; Heb 4:14-16; 10:19-25; 1 Pet 1:3-9
God’s Amazing and Powerful Grace
1 Corinthians 15:8-11
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is an apostle? What are the qualifications of an apostle?
- Why does Paul call himself the least of the apostles?
- What is grace? What role does grace play in our justification and sanctification?
Other passages to consider: Acts 7:54-8:3; 9:1-22; 22:3-16; 26:9-18; Rom 3:10-12, 21-26; 1 Cor 1:26-31; 6:9-11; Eph 2:1-10; Phil 2:12-13; 1 Tim 1:12-17; Titus 2:11-14; 3:4-8; 1 Pet 1:13-23; 2:9-12
- Why could Paul say God’s grace to him was not in vain? How had Paul’s life changed?
- What difference is God’s grace making in your life?
- How is God’s grace evident in every person’s salvation no matter their background?
- How can you speak of God’s grace in your testimony? Pray for an opportunity to share that this week.