Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Tell others the good news of Jesus Christ –
2 Corinthians 5:14-21
- What is the gospel?
- Why should we evangelize?
- What should our evangelism look like?
Other Passages to consider :
Matt 12:34; 28:18-20; Jn 13:34-35; Acts 8:1-4; 11:19-21; Rom 10:1-17; 1 Cor 15:3-5; 2 Cor 2:14-17; 5:10-21; Col 4:3-6; 1 Pet 3:15.
Precious Gift of Peace – Luke 2:8-14
1) What you have been given –
2) Why it could be given –
3) Why it was given to you –
- By nature, why do we need peace with God?
- How does Jesus Christ make peace between sinners and God? How should this peace affect our lives?
- Why do you have faith in Christ while others don’t? What is your response to such grace?
Other Passages to Consider:
Isa 9:6; John 6:35-40,44,65; Acts 16:14; Rom 1:18; 5:1-10; Phil 1:29; Eph 2:4-9; Col 1:19-23.