Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Sermon – Marriage and Family to the Glory of God – Genesis 2:18-25
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- Who created marriage? For what purpose?
- Where did sexual desire come from? Why do we have it?
- How is our society’s view of children different from the Bible’s?
Other passages to consider: Ps 78:1-8; 127:3-5; Song of Songs (entire book); 1 Cor 7:1-5; Eph 5:22-33
- How did the view of marriage and family change during the Protestant Reformation?
- Husbands, ask your wife – “Do you feel more like a wife or a mother?” Find out how you can build into her as your wife.
- What steps could you take to pursue companionship and romance with your spouse?
- What is our vision for how we would like to see our kids following Christ by the time they leave our home?
- Recognizing it is God who changes hearts, what should we be doing now as a family in order for that to happen?