Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Sermon – Faith Alone – Romans 3:21-28
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is biblical faith?
- How can God declare us righteous when we are sinners?
- What do you need to know in order to be saved?
Other passages to consider: Gen. 15:1-6; Gal 2:15-21; James 2:14-26; Rom 4:1-5:2; 8:28-30
- How are works related to our salvation?
- How should we respond to someone who claims that all that matters is that you have some kind of faith?
- What is the difference between justification, sanctification, and glorification?
- How does the doctrine of faith alone magnify Christ?