Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Sermon – The Wisdom of God – 1 Corinthians 2:6-16
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What has Paul been teaching the wisdom of God is?
- How is God’s wisdom secret?
- Who are the spiritual in this passage?
Other passages to consider – Dan 2:19-23; John 3:1-8; 15:18-27; Rom 8:1-9; 11:33-36; 16:25-27; 1 Cor 1:18-25; 2 Cor 4:3-6; Eph 1:8-10; Phil 3:17-21; 1 John 2:15-17
- How does the gospel display the wisdom of God?
- In what ways are we blessed to live on this side of the cross? (in the New Covenant)
- Why must we have the Spirit of God if we are to understand the gospel?
- How does this passage impact your proclamation of the gospel?