Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
A Disciple of Jesus - Matthew 11:28-30; Luke 6:40
- What burdens does Jesus take away from us? How?
- What activities do we need to practice in order to learn from Jesus?
- What process is God doing in the lives of His children?
- What good comes from us growing in Christ-likeness?
- Do you think of yourself as a life-long learner? What are you focused on learning?
- Is learning merely the transfer of information? What else does learning from Christ entail?
- How does Jesus help us to learn Him?
- What truths/encouragements can you draw from the picture of being yoked with Christ?
Other passages to consider: Matt 10:24-25; Rom 8:29-30; Eph 4:17-24; Col 3:9-10; Jam 1:19-25; 1 Jn 2:6