Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Posts Tagged "Biblical Thinking"
Thinking Biblically about Pastors and Teachers
March 24, 2018
Sermon – 1 Corinthians 4:1-5 – Thinking Biblically about Pastors & Teachers
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is servant-leadership? Give some biblical examples.
- What are some wrong views or expectations of pastors?
- How can we guard against being people-pleasers?
Other passages to consider – Ps 17:3; 26:2; 44:21; 139:23; Jn 5:44; 1 Cor 3:5-15; 2 Cor 1:14; 2:17-3:4; 5:1-10; Phil 2:16; 1 Th 2:19-20; James 3:1
- How should we view pastors & teachers?
- How does this text help us define a “successful ministry”?
- Why should we fear God and not man?
- What does this passage teach about the Judgment Seat of Christ?