Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
The Pursuit of My Life – Psalm 27:4-6, 8
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is David’s passion in life? How does he pursue that passion?
- David can seek God anywhere, but why is he particularly longing to do that in the tabernacle?
- What outcome does David anticipate from seeking God’s face?
Other passages to consider: Ex 34:5-8; Ps 27; 34:8; 42:1-2; 96; Luke 10:38-42; John 13:1-13; Gal 3:13-14; Eph 2:4-5; Phil 2:6-8; Col 1:15-20; Heb 1:1-3
- What is your #1 pursuit in life? How can you tell?
- Where do we see the beauty of God?
- What does it look like for you to seek God’s face? How can you grow in this?
- What about God do you find particularly beautiful? Take some time to praise Him for that.