Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Purified to Enjoy and Serve God- Zechariah 3
1) _____________ Condition – vv1,3
2) Gracious _________________ – vv2,4-7
3) Promised _________ bringing permanent __________ – vv8-10
- As our great High Priest, what has Christ accomplished for us?
- How is Joshua’s experience in this passage a picture of what God does for us in Christ?
- What truths do you need to remember when Satan accuses you or your own conscience condemns you?
- How does God’s grace to us in the Gospel free us to enjoy and serve God?
Other passages to consider:
Ex 28:9-11,36-38; Lev 16; Jer 23:5; Rom 3:21-26; 8:33-34; 12:1; Heb 7:22-27; 9:6-14; 10:1-14; Rev 7:13-14.