Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Raised with Christ
Raised with Christ – Romans 6:1-14'
1)___________________ the new life you have in Christ.
United in Christ’s Death and Resurrection:
- I am ___________/ no longer ______________.
- I am _______________ and ___________ to God.
2)______________ the new life you have in Christ.
- _________ yourself dead to sin and alive to God.
- Use your body to _________________.
- How does conversion change a person’s relationship to sin and God?
- What does it mean to be dead to sin?
- What should a Christian do when tempted to sin?
- This past week, how did you use your body to sin? How could you instead use it to serve God?
Other passages to consider:
Ps 19:14; Jn 8:31-34; Rom 12:1-2; 2 Cor 5:17; Eph 1:15-23; 2:1-6; Col 3:1-3; Titus 3:3.