Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Precious Gift of Peace
Precious Gift of Peace – Luke 2:8-14
1) What you have been given –
2) Why it could be given –
3) Why it was given to you –
- By nature, why do we need peace with God?
- How does Jesus Christ make peace between sinners and God? How should this peace affect our lives?
- Why do you have faith in Christ while others don’t? What is your response to such grace?
Other Passages to Consider:
Isa 9:6; John 6:35-40,44,65; Acts 16:14; Rom 1:18; 5:1-10; Phil 1:29; Eph 2:4-9; Col 1:19-23.