Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Gatherings that Build up the Church
Gatherings that Build up the Church –
1 Corinthians 14:6-19
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- Why was the gift of tongues not edifying the church in Corinth?
- How is the gift of prophecy much more valuable than tongues in building up the church?
- How is God glorified by the church being built up?
Other passages to consider: Ps 34:1-10; 96; 105:1-6; 118:1-4; Eph 4:7-16; Col 3:12-17; 1 Pet 2:9-10; Rev 7:9-12.
- What could we do to make our worship services more understandable?
- What would help you stay focused during our gatherings?
- How can you build up others in their faith?
- What can you be doing to prepare and seek to build up the church?