Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Joy and Peace, Even When Life is Hard
Joy and Peace, Even When Life is Hard – Psalm 27
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- How does David describe the dangers he is facing? What emotions is David experiencing in the midst of this trouble?
- What is David’s passion in life? How does he pursue that passion?
- Why should confidence in God lead to seeking the Lord all the more?
Other passages to consider: Ex 34:5-8; Ps 13; 17; 23; 42:1-2; Isa 40:28-31; Luke 10:38-42; Eph 6:10-20; Heb 1:1-3
- What is your #1 pursuit in life? What should it be?
- What does it look like for you to seek God’s face? How can you grow in this?
- Why can you have peace even in the midst of trials?
- What are you waiting on the Lord for right now? How does this Psalm help you to wait?