Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Scripture-based Confidence in Christ's Resurrection
Scripture-based Confidence in Christ’s Resurrection
1 Corinthians 15:4-8
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What does Paul mean when he says Christ was raised on the third day “according to the Scriptures”?
- Why are the appearances of Christ’s resurrection important? How do we know about them?
- Why is the resurrection part of what Paul calls “of first importance”?
Other passages to consider: Job 19:25-26; Ps 16:8-11; 22:21b-31; 110:1; Isa 53:10b-12; Matt 12:40; Luke 1:1-4; 24; John 5:39; Acts 2:22-36; 3:14-26; 4:10-12; 5:30-32; 9:3-6; 13:27-39; 17:31; 26:6-18; Rom 4:23-25; 1 Pet 1:3
- Why should we have confidence that Christ has been raised?
- What is an apostle? What is their connection to the recording of the NT?
- What is your view of Scripture? What role does is play in your daily walk with Christ?
- How does the resurrection of Christ impact your daily life?