Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Reaching the Lost
Sermon – Reaching the Lost – Colossians 4:5-6
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- What is biblical wisdom? How do I grow in wisdom?
- What interactions have I had with unbelievers this week? Did I make the most of those opportunities?
- What makes the Gospel attractive to unbelievers? What turns people off to the Gospel?
- What role does prayer have in our evangelism?
Other passages to consider – Luke 6:43-45; Proverbs 4:23; Ephesians 5:1-21; Colossians 1:9-12; Philippians 2:12-16; 1 Peter 3:8-18
Digging deeper after the sermon:
- What does it look like for me to live wisely before unbelievers?
- How does my personal walk with Christ impact my evangelism?
- How do “canned” gospel presentations help us in evangelism? How can they hinder us?
- What steps can I take to guard & purify my heart?
- How can I be intentional about interacting with unbelievers?