Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Time to Grow Up
Sermon – Time to Grow Up – 1 Corinthians 3:1-4
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- Why do we not feed babies steak? Why is it inappropriate for adults to live on baby formula?
- Does Christian growth happen automatically over the passage of time? Why or why not?
- What does Christian growth look like? What things get mistaken for growth?
Other passages to consider – Ps 51; Rom 8:1-9; Gal 5:16-26; Eph 4:11-16; Col 1:28; 2:6-7; Titus 2:11-13; 3:3-9; Heb 5:11-6:1a; Jam 1:19-22; 1 Pet 1:23-2:3
- Am I growing in spiritual maturity? How can I tell?
- What is the Holy Spirit’s role in our Christian growth? What is our role?
- What in my life is hindering my Christian growth?
- How is God glorified when His people grow?