Check here each week for information to prepare your heart for the upcoming sermon and follow-up questions you can use after the sermon to dig deeper and disciple your family!
Sermon – Christ Alone – Romans 4:24-5:11
Preparing your heart for the sermon:
- How is Jesus Christ uniquely qualified to reconcile sinners to God?
- Why did Jesus live for 30+ years before dying on the cross?
- What is significant about Jesus saying “It is finished” on the cross?
Other passages to consider: Isa. 53:4-5; Acts 4:12; Rom. 5:18-21; 2 Cor. 5:21; Gal. 3:13; Phil 3:9; Heb 10:10-14; 1 Pet. 3:18; 1 Tim 2:5
- How does the resurrection of Christ give the believer confidence?
- In addition to having my sins forgiven, why do I also need perfect righteousness credited to me? Where does this righteousness come from?
- What does it mean that Christ is our mediator?
- What else do people look to besides Christ to be accepted by God?